CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bubbles the Clown

Don't even ask about this title. So Bonzaii and I are at the library with her friend, whom I will now call Little Bites because Bonzaii has this nickname that's supposed to sound like mini cakes, which are pretty much Little Bites. So there's this piece of paper that says "The _________ Public Library is now inviting you to celebrate with Bubbles the Clown at 3:00!" That part is blank because of personal info. -^^- So now, since it's 2:23 in my time, it's gonna come pretty soon. All computers will turn off, I think. It's so annoying since clowns are really dumb. Shall I give a flashback?

It was back in... er, 2000 about... and it was mine and Bonzaii's birthday. We celebrate it on the same day because it's only four days apart. And there was a clown. A huge, scary clown. So he was doing these magic tricks and I became extremely scared. I forgot his name by now, but I started crying big time. So my mother "excused" me and we both left. But I kicked around and didn't let her take me, which I think is really dumb since the clown scared me, there was no point in staying. So then everything went crazy. You get it.

It's not that I'm scared of clowns now, you should know that, but I just thought I should tell you all. It's kinda embarassing actually. Keep this a secret to, Reader-People!

Gotta go now,
Lychee

P.S. At this computer, I can't change font anymore! NOOOOO! No more Webdings!

0 comments: