CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogging?

Can you believe it? Lychee is blogging. That's right, folks! I am blogging! So...

Senior trip. Today. It was awesome! We went into the city, and into Madame Tussaud's Wax Muesem. What a day! Panic Girl, a friend of mine who adores Panic at the Disco, her best friend, who I shall call Only Child, and Only Child's mother walked with us. The wax statues were perfect, I'd say, but I guess that'd be a lie. All this trip stuff didn't matter to me. This is why I'm typing today:

We were at Applebee's for lunch. I ate a salad with chicken. Lychee doesn't eat meat, you know. I gave it all to Panic Girl, and some to Only Child. After they didn't want any, I flung a piece at a random person who was closest to me. To my luck, it was The Patriot. To make my month even better, since we're moving to Brooklyn and new school and whatever, he starts to talk to me about my being a vegetarian. My heart beat fast and I couldn't bare it! So I stopped. Not the best conversation, but... whatever! So now you know...

Don't worry, Lychee will explain about the names the next time she posts.

Signing out,
lLycheel

0 comments: