CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Revolutionary War

The soldier stepped up in his blood red suit. "Get, you dirty American." He scooted the American soldier with his gun.
"I'm not getting up."
"Yes, you are."
I called, "Go! Who knows what he'll do to you?" And he went.

You know where he went? He went off to be The Loyalist's friend instead of being mine! MINE MINE MINE!!! That was extremely drastic for a little second grader like I was. Basically, in first grade, he was the first person to talk to me. He became my best friend and even asked the teacher if we could sit next to each other in class. And she let us. How could I not love him? The Patriot became a skinny little twerp, barely even looking at me. He still knew me, and talked to me... sometimes, but now he's The Loyalist's best freakin' friend.

So now that it's the last day of school and I'm going to a new school... I decided to write a note and then run away. But before that, everyone was crying. Leaving a school for the first time is pretty hard. I even started crying. But not for the same reason. I gave The Patriot the note when we were outside. I hope he threw it away. I gave him my blog website too. Then, after hugging my favorite teacher and giving him the note, I knew I had to cry. And I did. But The Patriot must read it! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

Okay, maybe I don't. It just makes me feel strange that he was my best friend once and now I actually like him. Seems awfully like a movie, eh? What am I supposed to do? You know, it's healthy to tell. He has to read it. My heart is cracking away slowly. He must like some other girl. I don't know.

Love him,
YLycheeY

0 comments: