CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lychee Has Homework

The school that I'm going to next year, which I'll admit is a good school, gave me a packet of homework. Not so hard, but of course, I have to borrow a book from the library, which doesn't have it. I find myself having to hold a book, which is well... at first. I don't know what location to pick, because I'm stupid, and I don't have the guts to ask someone.

Think about it. "Um... What's the location of this library?" Wow. How stupid that girl must be. Fortunetly, I finished a part that didn't require much of the book, and I'm hoping that I can finish another part without it.

You know, this house sucks, since there's no AC and it's especially hot on the second floor, where we live, it's reallllllyyyyyy hot. There are a couple of fans, and two AC's. But one is big, so we decided not to put it in, in case it topples over and falls out the window. The other is more like a fan, because it uses too much energy for the AC, and it was put into our parents' room. Not in the living room, or the kitchen, or even our room. Nope. My parents' room.

Enough about this! Today, Bonzaii is at summer school again. Monday-Friday, 10:00-3:00, July 8-August 7. It sucks. Life is so boring, I don't even know what I'm doing, posting again. Bonzaii keeps telling me, "Normal people post almost everyday." Yeah, well, you're the one who quit blogging. So HAH! HAH! I'm planning on having ice cream after lunch. Strange, but true.

I think tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, I'll type something up about The Mole. So annoying...

Save me from homework,
~Lychee~

0 comments: