CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lychee Will Be Bored

It's true. I am going to be probably the most bored person of summer vacation. Bonzaii is going to a summer school for extremely smart students who are in a normal school. Bonzaii is one of them, along with her friend.

Lychee will be especially bored because during school, she didn't get to see Bonzaii and now she doesn't get to see her again. Doesn't that just suck? Well, I guess I should think more on the bright side.

I am obsessed with the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. It makes me soooooo happy! Also, right now, I love Paramore and PATD so much... I can't even express it in words. Crazy, huh?

This is probably going to be a really boring post, since... nothing really has happened... yet. We're going to get a couch and a t.v. soon, since our old ones we don't need. Couch was thrown out, and the t.v. doesn't fit into the van to bring it to our house. Maybe today should be my first picture.

I pretty much love myself... so here's "my picture". Don'tcha love it? But anyway, I just found this pic off the internet, but surprisingly it's of me. Okay then.

I'm yours later,
YLycheeY

0 comments: