CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wisdom Teeth

I know what you're thinking. I know I haven't posted in /forever/. But at least I remembered to post today, eh?

So I was playing gaiaonline, listening to some music, and I come across the forums. And this post reminds me of pulling out wisdom teeth if your jaw gets to full. And I think I'm going to have to upll 'em out some day, which sucks. I'm extremely petrified of pulling out my wisdom teeth and right now I'm praying I won't have to. Have you had them pulled out? Does it hurt [duh, it hurts, idoit Lychee]?

Anyway... I've got Breaking News. I may be over You-Know-Who. But I'm not sure. I haven't seen him for over a month, so if I ever do see him... What in the world will happen?

Other news? Summer has been killing me. Bonzaii has been making me do a straight 30 days of work from higher grades than I am in. It's a drag typing everything over and over and over again! But of course, I got the book I need for the homework for my new awesome school. And along with that happiness, I have to do even MORE work.

Aren't choo happy for Lychee?

-fLycheef

0 comments: